To teach in South Korea, two letters of recommendation are required. The EPIK and GEPIK programs only accept letters that are written from direct supervisors from past or current workplaces or from academic professors at colleges and universities.
Articles in this section
- Canadian Criminal Background (RCMP) check search _ Korvia Guide
- How Can I Apply for a Residency Certificate?
- Can I get a FBI background check while I am staying in Korea?
- How Do I Submit My Residency Certificate to Korea?
- What Must My Letter of Recommendation Contain?
- Who Should I Request a Letter of Recommendation From?
- Should I smile in my passport photo or should I have a straight face?
- How can I apply for a criminal background check?
- When should I apply for my Criminal Background Check?
- Can I use a channeler to obtain my FBI Identity History Summary Check