For those that would like to take an accredited online 120-hour course to meet all the public school program requirements for programs such as EPIK, GEPIK, and SMOE, Korvia has partnered with the Asian College of Teachers to give applicants the chance to take a course that is both affordable as well as flexible for those with limited time schedules. For more information please visit www.korvia.com/tefl.
Articles in this section
- Does Korvia Recommended TEFL Course?
- What is Teaching Practice (TP) Components
- How do I prove my TEFL course had an in-class component?
- Do I need to take a TEFL course with an in-class component?
- When should I start taking a TEFL course?
- Can I still apply if I have not finished taking a TEFL course?
- Do I have to take a TEFL course to teach English in Korea?