Public schools generally do not prefer individuals with tattoos. However, if the tattoo is totally coverable the school may make an exception. Candidates have to agree though that their tattoos will be covered at all times during work and not be visible to students or faculty.
Articles in this section
- [Korvia Guide] Working In Korea
- Will I be able to transfer money from my Korean bank account to my US bank account?
- Can I bring my smartphone to Korea with me?
- What should I prepare for the my first week of school?
- How early should I arrive in Korea?
- How many students are there on average per class in primary schools?
- Should I bring a gift for my school faculty/co-teacher?
- Will I have a co-teacher?
- Can having tattoos affect my chances of obtaining a position?
- Can I still get a job if I don’t have any prior full-time/part-time teaching experience?