A TEFL course with an in-class component is currently not required to teach with the EPIK, GEPIK, or SMOE program. Only those wishing to teach in the GOE program (20-hour in-class component requirement) and the city of Busan via EPIK (50-hour in-class component) are required to complete an in-class component. The in-class component for those programs along with the online portion still must total 100-hours or more.
Articles in this section
- Does Korvia Recommended TEFL Course?
- What is Teaching Practice (TP) Components
- How do I prove my TEFL course had an in-class component?
- Do I need to take a TEFL course with an in-class component?
- When should I start taking a TEFL course?
- Can I still apply if I have not finished taking a TEFL course?
- Do I have to take a TEFL course to teach English in Korea?