TEFL courses that have an in-class component must mention it on the certificate itself as well as the amount of hours it was comprised of. If their certificate contains no mention of the component, the applicant will need to provide a letter from the TEFL institution stating that the course included a TEFL in-class component as well as the amount of hours it was comprised of.
Articles in this section
- Does Korvia Recommended TEFL Course?
- What is Teaching Practice (TP) Components
- How do I prove my TEFL course had an in-class component?
- Do I need to take a TEFL course with an in-class component?
- When should I start taking a TEFL course?
- Can I still apply if I have not finished taking a TEFL course?
- Do I have to take a TEFL course to teach English in Korea?