Of course you can! Previous full or part-time teaching experience is not a requirement by most ESL programs in Korea, however it can make you stick out from other applicants.
Articles in this section
- [Korvia Guide] Working In Korea
- Will I be able to transfer money from my Korean bank account to my US bank account?
- Can I bring my smartphone to Korea with me?
- What should I prepare for the my first week of school?
- How early should I arrive in Korea?
- How many students are there on average per class in primary schools?
- Should I bring a gift for my school faculty/co-teacher?
- Will I have a co-teacher?
- Can having tattoos affect my chances of obtaining a position?
- Can I still get a job if I don’t have any prior full-time/part-time teaching experience?