As new teachers will not know the textbook series they will be using or the set curriculum, Korvia recommends that all teachers prepare an introduction powerpoint presentation about themselves. This presentation should be between 3-5 minutes long and be visually appealing as age as well as English comprehension will range from school to school and class to class.
Articles in this section
- [Korvia Guide] Working In Korea
- Will I be able to transfer money from my Korean bank account to my US bank account?
- Can I bring my smartphone to Korea with me?
- What should I prepare for the my first week of school?
- How early should I arrive in Korea?
- How many students are there on average per class in primary schools?
- Should I bring a gift for my school faculty/co-teacher?
- Will I have a co-teacher?
- Can having tattoos affect my chances of obtaining a position?
- Can I still get a job if I don’t have any prior full-time/part-time teaching experience?