Yes. This is called remittance and can be set up once you arrive and choose a bank. To be able to set up remittance, please bring your home bank’s SWIFT code, your account number and routing number, and your bank’s corporate headquarters address and contact information.
Articles in this section
- Will I be able to transfer money from my Korean bank account to my US bank account?
- Can I bring my smartphone to Korea with me?
- What should I prepare for the my first week of school?
- How early should I arrive in Korea?
- How many students are there on average per class in primary schools?
- Should I bring a gift for my school faculty/co-teacher?
- Will I have a co-teacher?
- Can having tattoos affect my chances of obtaining a position?
- Can I still get a job if I don’t have any prior full-time/part-time teaching experience?