For EPIK and SMOE, there are only two-term start dates each year: March & September. For GEPIK this also applies, however, some schools can hire individuals later or earlier than the aforementioned starting dates. The GOE program hires individuals each month.
Articles in this section
- What are schools looking for in the introduction video?
- Can I arrive in Korea before my contract starts?
- Can I speak to the current native English teacher at the school?
- How can I increase my chances of getting a position?
- How long do I have to decide to accept an offer from a school?
- If I can’t obtain a job this semester, can I apply again for the following semester?
- Can I start midway through the semester in the EPIK, GEPIK, SMOE, or GOE program?
- Can I apply for several different positions at the same time?
- Can I apply for EPIK, GEPIK, SMOE, and GOE at the same time?
- What is the difference between a public school and a private academy (hagwon)?