This is at the school’s discretion. In most case, however only a teacher who receives a final job offer will be allowed by the school to contact the current NET. This is for teacher privacy reasons.
Articles in this section
- What are schools looking for in the introduction video?
- Can I arrive in Korea before my contract starts?
- Can I speak to the current native English teacher at the school?
- How can I increase my chances of getting a position?
- How long do I have to decide to accept an offer from a school?
- If I can’t obtain a job this semester, can I apply again for the following semester?
- Can I start midway through the semester in the EPIK, GEPIK, SMOE, or GOE program?
- Can I apply for several different positions at the same time?
- Can I apply for EPIK, GEPIK, SMOE, and GOE at the same time?
- What is the difference between a public school and a private academy (hagwon)?