Smiling in your passport photo is preferred. The majority of ESL teaching positions in Korea are to teach students from kindergarten through grade 6. A friendly smile can leave a good impression on these types of employers.
Articles in this section
- Canadian Criminal Background (RCMP) check search _ Korvia Guide
- How Can I Apply for a Residency Certificate?
- Can I get a FBI background check while I am staying in Korea?
- How Do I Submit My Residency Certificate to Korea?
- What Must My Letter of Recommendation Contain?
- Who Should I Request a Letter of Recommendation From?
- Should I smile in my passport photo or should I have a straight face?
- How can I apply for a criminal background check?
- When should I apply for my Criminal Background Check?
- Can I use a channeler to obtain my FBI Identity History Summary Check