Candidates will usually have about 3 days to respond to an offer. Schools in Korea schedule an interview assuming you will be willing to accept the job offer if granted. It’s best to only apply for positions that you would like to work at rather than would only consider.
Articles in this section
- What are schools looking for in the introduction video?
- Can I arrive in Korea before my contract starts?
- Can I speak to the current native English teacher at the school?
- How can I increase my chances of getting a position?
- How long do I have to decide to accept an offer from a school?
- If I can’t obtain a job this semester, can I apply again for the following semester?
- Can I start midway through the semester in the EPIK, GEPIK, SMOE, or GOE program?
- Can I apply for several different positions at the same time?
- Can I apply for EPIK, GEPIK, SMOE, and GOE at the same time?
- What is the difference between a public school and a private academy (hagwon)?