Yes. As of 2014, both Immigration offices and educational offices in Korea have started to accept FBI Identity History Summary Checks issued from an official FBI-approved channeler. Korvia recommends using Accurate Biometrics and has a special partnership set up with them to make sure you obtain the written type of channeled FBI IHSC. For more information please visit the Accurate Biometrics Korvia Process Page.
Articles in this section
- Canadian Criminal Background (RCMP) check search _ Korvia Guide
- How Can I Apply for a Residency Certificate?
- Can I get my diploma apostilled while I am in Korea? I'm from the UK.
- Can I get a FBI background check while I am staying in Korea?
- How Do I Submit My Residency Certificate to Korea?
- What Must My Letter of Recommendation Contain?
- Who Should I Request a Letter of Recommendation From?
- Should I smile in my passport photo or should I have a straight face?
- How can I apply for a criminal background check?
- When should I apply for my Criminal Background Check?