Your criminal background check is only valid for six months from its issuance date and must be still valid when you submit your documents to Korean immigration. Therefore if you are applying for a September 1st start date, we recommend having your criminal record check in your hands by no earlier than April. If you are applying for a March 1st start, we recommend having your criminal record check in your hands by no earlier than in September. Please consult with your issuing CBC authority as to current processing times.
Articles in this section
- How Can I Apply for a Residency Certificate?
- How Do I Submit My Residency Certificate to Korea?
- What Must My Letter of Recommendation Contain?
- Who Should I Request a Letter of Recommendation From?
- Should I smile in my passport photo or should I have a straight face?
- How can I apply for a criminal background check?
- When should I apply for my Criminal Background Check?
- Can I use a channeler to obtain my FBI Identity History Summary Check