Ever Since 2017, Korean immigration office only offers the service for those who made a reservation in advance. You need to make a reservation to apply for your Alien Registration Card or to transfer/extend your visa, etc. It is a simple process to follow which do not even need to be a member. Please follow the guideline below and you can book it like a pro!
** (We are not able to book an appointment with the immigration office on behalf of you, so you must visit the immigration office's website and make a reservation by yourself. **
1. Visit Hikorea web site
2. Click the "Reserve Visit" button
3. Click the "Appointment reservations (non-member)" button
4. you can choose which Identification to use between Alien Registration (ARC) No. or Passport No., and this is the page that you can identify yourself with your ARC No, and you can only put the Number as well as the issue date on the form and click "confirm" button below
4-1. You can identify yourself with your passport number as well, but this case you must be in Korea with your visa issuance number. please fill out the information below and click "confirm" button below
5. Once Korean immigration office successfully identifies you, your information such as "Supervising Agency" and "Visitor Name" section will be automatically be filled.
Please choose "booth Category" as others; then the Accepted applications part will be changed to "Application of Sojourn" automatically. Choose the "Date of Visit" and fill out the phone number, purpose of visit and passport and then click "Apply" button.
6. After the pop-up window closes, the date of the visit is entered on the screen, then an appointment of receipt can be printed.
* Please print out the receipt and show it to the officer when you visit them.
* Visiting immigration office is only available from 9 am to 6 pm. Also, you cannot reserve for the visit on a day, a weekend, and National Holiday.
* Be sure to arrive at the immigration office no later than 5 to 10 minutes before your appointment.
* Online reservations are not for consultations. Please call the Immigration Contact Center at 1345 from anywhere in Korea for queries.