Applicants must fill out an online application form at www.korvia.com. If accepted, candidates will then be matched with a recruiter who will schedule an individual interview session to help decide which program/positions are best for them.
Articles in this section
- I have teaching experience, what is my EPIK salary level?
- I received NOA package and apply for an E2 visa but need employer's information.
- How to complete EPIK Online Pre-Orientation?
- I am currently an EPIK teacher but want to change locations. How should I proceed?
- One of the people writing my letter of recommendation does not want to send me the letter of recommendation directly. Is it possible to have them send it to Korvia?
- When should I apply EPIK and when is the application deadline?
- Is there a difference between applying directly to EPIK or applying through a Korvia recruiter?
- I want to apply EPIK program, what is the timeline?