While the program has some of the best benefits for English teachers in Korea, applying to the program can often be intimidating for some. That’s where Korvia comes in. Call us your EPIK expert! We’re here to give you the best chances possible of getting a position with the program! With over 10 years of EPIK recruiting experience, we know what works, and what doesn’t. Being a Korvia recruit gives you the following benefits:
Articles in this section
- I have teaching experience, what is my EPIK salary level?
- I received NOA package and apply for an E2 visa but need employer's information.
- How to complete EPIK Online Pre-Orientation?
- I am currently an EPIK teacher but want to change locations. How should I proceed?
- One of the people writing my letter of recommendation does not want to send me the letter of recommendation directly. Is it possible to have them send it to Korvia?
- When should I apply EPIK and when is the application deadline?
- Is there a difference between applying directly to EPIK or applying through a Korvia recruiter?
- I want to apply EPIK program, what is the timeline?