I am currently an EPIK teacher but want to change locations. How should I proceed?

I am currently an EPIK teacher but want to change locations. How should I proceed?

If you want to change locations within your province or metropolitan city, you should speak with your MOE/POE supervisor.

They can give you more information. If you want to change locations entirely (going from Ulsan to Seoul for example), you will need to reapply directly to EPIK.

If you want to change locations and program, then please fill out Korvia Alumni re-application form. Korvia Recruiter will assist you to find the best chance to relocate you.



    • Related Articles

    • I want to apply EPIK program, what is the timeline?

      Applicants must fill out an online application form at www.korvia.com. If accepted, candidates will then be matched with a recruiter who will schedule an individual interview session to help decide which program/positions are best for them. ...
    • What is Korvia EPIK pre-orientation?

      Korvia EPIK Pre-Orientation   Korvia-EPIK Pre-Orientation is a one-day orientation designed to prepare newly hired EPIK teachers for the life in Korea prior to the EPIK orientation. It is more of a Korvia thing. By attending the Korvia EPIK ...
    • Korvia EPIK Pre-Orientation Complete Package

      Flight + Accommodation + Shuttle + Pre-Paid SIM-card + Bank Account (Debit Card + Bank Book) + Special Tips from Field Experts +Welcome Package! Discounted Flight Reservation (Prices are subject to change depending on the location of departure.) ...
    • What if I have full-time teacher experience in Korea?

      If you were previously a full-time teacher for one year or more, you can be bumped up on the EPIK pay scale after submitting proof of your experience. http://www.korvia.com/korvia-epik/epik-additional-documents/
    • Can I apply if I am from India under CEPA agreement?

      Unfortunately, at this time the Korean government only issues E2 English teaching visas to those from one of the 7 native English speaking countries (USA, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, & New Zealand). Those that fall ...