I received NOA package and apply for an E2 visa but need employer's information.

I received NOA package and apply for an E2 visa but need employer's information.

When applying for your visa, you may be asked to include a Korean address and phone number on the visa application form. If requested to do so, you must list your Office of Education's address and phone number as listed below. Please do not use EPIK’s address.

Seoul (SMOE)

Songwol-gil 48, Jongno-gu (Sinmunno 2-ga 77)

Seoul 03178
Calling from outside Korea: 82-2-3999-464 Calling within Korea: 02-399-9464

Gyeonggi (GEPIK)

700, Dongil-ro, Uijeongbu-si
Gyeonggi-do 11759
Calling from outside Korea: 82-31-820-0609 Calling within Korea: 031-820-0609


11, Suseong-ro 76 gil, Suseong-gu
Daegu 42123
Calling from outside Korea: +82-53-231-0359 Calling within Korea: 053-231-0359


89, Dunsanro, Seogu,
Daejeon 35239
Calling from outside Korea: +82-42-616-8334 Calling within Korea: 042-616-8334


Hwaji-ro 12, Busanjin-gu (Yangjeong 1-Dong 455-1)

Busan 47119
Calling from outside Korea : 82-51-8600-387 Calling within Korea: 051-860-0387


375 Yugok-dong, Jung-gu
Ulsan 44540
Calling from outside Korea: +82-52-210-5484 Calling within Korea: 052-210-5484


Cheongnam-ro 1929 (sannam-dong 4-11) Seowon-gu, Chenghju-si
Chungbuk 28635
Calling from outside Korea : 82-43-290-2108 Calling within Korea: 043-290-2108


22, Sunhwaro, Hongbuk-myeon, Hongseong-gun,
Chungnam 32255
Calling from outside Korea: +82-41-640-7235 Calling within Korea: 041-640-7235


111 Hongsan-ro, Wansan-gu
Jeonju-si, Jeonbuk 55065
Calling from outside Korea : 82-63-239-3332 Calling within Korea: 063-239-3332


5, Munyeon-ro (Yeon-dong 311-46),
Jeju-si, Jeju-do 63119
Calling from outside Korea: +82-64-710-0266 Calling within Korea: 064-710-0266


511 Docheongdaero, Pungcheon-myeon, Andong-si,

Gyeongsangbuk-do 36759
Calling from outside Korea : 82-54-805-3263 Calling within Korea: 054-805-3263


241 Jungangdaero, Uichang-gu, Changwon-si,

Gyeongsangnam-do 51430
Calling from outside Korea : 82-55-268-1517 Calling within Korea: 055-268-1517


2854 Yeongseo-ro, Chuncheon-si (Sanong-dong 84)

Gangwon-do 24223
Calling from outside Korea : 82-33-258-5524 Calling within Korea: 033-258-5524


657-37 Hwajeong-dong, Seogu
Gwangju 61987
Calling from outside Korea : 82-62-380-4295 Calling within Korea: 062-380-4295

Incheon (IMOE)

9 Jeonggak-ro, Nam dong-gu,

Incheon 21554
Calling from outside Korea : 82-32-420-8196 Calling within Korea: 032-420-8196


2154 Hannuridae-ro (Boram-dong 664-15),

Sejong City 30151
Calling from outside Korea: +82-44-320-2342 Calling within Korea: 044-320-2342

E2 Visa Application Fee 

    • Related Articles

    • I am currently an EPIK teacher but want to change locations. How should I proceed?

      If you want to change locations within your province or metropolitan city, you should speak with your MOE/POE supervisor. They can give you more information. If you want to change locations entirely (going from Ulsan to Seoul for example), you will ...
    • Korean ID Application Process for F visa holders (Resident Registration Card / 거소신고증)

      F Visa holders must apply Residence Registration card (거소신고증) after your arrival.  by the time you are applying your ID, they also request the same documents which you may already submit to the Korean consulate for visa permission. Make sure you are ...
    • I have teaching experience, what is my EPIK salary level?

        The following information is official EPIK salary information updated for 2018. Please use the following list to find your eligible salary level bracket. Salary levels range from location to location in the EPIK program, however for your bracket, ...
    • How to complete EPIK Online Pre-Orientation?

      All successful EPIK applicants must complete the online pre-orientation course before their arrival at the orientation site. Once you complete the course, please print out the certificate and pack it with your belongings to present during the ...
    • E2 Visa Application Documents

      After getting the visa confirmation number from the immigration office in Korea, you are required to submit the following documents to the Korean embassy/consulate in the jurisdiction of your area (usually your permanent address) in order to apply ...