Is there a difference between applying directly to EPIK or applying through a Korvia recruiter?
While the program has some of the best benefits for English teachers in Korea, applying to the program can often be intimidating for some.
That’s where Korvia comes in. Call us your EPIK expert! We’re here to give you the best chances possible of getting a position with the program! With over 10 years of EPIK recruiting experience
, we know what works, and what doesn’t. Being a Korvia recruit gives you the following benefits:
- One-on-One EPIK Program Consultation
- Streamlined Application & Document Guidance
- KEBHANA Bank Account Opening Guidance
- Cell phone and SIM card Guidance
- Korvia Teachers Parties
- Supportive Korvia Community Groups
- Plan B