E2 Visa Process - Confirmation of Visa Issuance

My school applied for E2 visa at the Korean immigration office, what happens now?

Your school will provide you Visa Application Number (Receipt No.) and you can search for the issuance result at www.visa.go.kr

1. Select Type of applications as "Confirmation of Visa Issuance"
2. Select "Receipt No. (Visa Application Number)"
3. Insert "Receipt Number (Visa Application Number)"
4. Insert Passport Number
5. Type your Full Name as shown in your passport (Ex. DOE JOHN MICHAEL)
6. Insert your Date of Birth
7. Click "Search" Button

Once your visa has been confirmed, you will be able to download a "Confirmation of Visa Issuance". Now you can print out your confirmation of visa issuance and apply for an E2 visa at the nearest Korean consulate. You don't have to fill out an E2 visa application form if you obtained the confirmation of visa issuance.

[Sample of Confirmation of Visa Issuance]

    • Related Articles

    • How to make an online reservation for the immigration office

      Since 2017, the Korean immigration office only offers the service for those who made a reservation in advance. You need to make a reservation to apply for your Alien Registration Card or to transfer/extend your visa, etc. It is a simple process to ...
    • I applied E2 visa at Korean Consulate, how can I get my Visa Grant Notice

      You have to visit www.visa.go.kr and get your "Visa Grant Notice". You can search and download it using your personal information including passport number. https://www.visa.go.kr/openPage.do?MENU_ID=10301#this 1. Select "Diplomatic Office" 2. Insert ...
    • I am an EPIK teacher, how to apply E2 visa?

      We advise you to contact the nearest Korean consulate in advance. https://support.korvia.com/portal/en/kb/articles/the-list-of-the-korean-consulate-s-contact-information Step 1. Verify your personal information on NOA (Notice of Appointment) and ...
    • E2 Visa Application Documents

      After getting the visa confirmation number from the immigration office in Korea, you are required to submit the following documents to the Korean embassy/consulate in the jurisdiction of your area (usually your permanent address) in order to apply ...
    • Korean ID Application Process for F visa holders (Resident Registration Card / 거소신고증)

      F Visa holders must apply Residence Registration card (거소신고증) after your arrival.  by the time you are applying your ID, they also request the same documents which you may already submit to the Korean consulate for visa permission. Make sure you are ...